Photobucket

quote of note
“The nature of a paradigm is such that it cannot change unless it is replaced" - Sarah Sumner
nehemiah project
Photobucket

from my library
online biblical study resources
worthy endeavors
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Beginning again
I have been "kind of" blogging for a few years now. I have as of the last year and a half been very unfaithful to my blog and have a small amount of guilt for it. So, lets begin again. This doesn't mean I am getting a different blog, I like what I have. But I guess just like many things in life, even though you don't live up to the standard (what ever that is) you just keep pluggin along.

Let's see if I can make more than 1 post a month. Let's see if anyone is even watching to see if I post anything at all. Lets see.

So, I begin again. I guess that is the beauty of blogging, you can always begin again.
posted by Unknown @ 9:30 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ben thomas
Photobucket

previous thoughts
links
blogs I read
archives
stuff