Photobucket

quote of note
“The nature of a paradigm is such that it cannot change unless it is replaced" - Sarah Sumner
nehemiah project
Photobucket

from my library
online biblical study resources
worthy endeavors
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Library Thing
Have you heard of Library Thing? For all of you book lovers it is a "must view". Click on the pic to see. I am hooked. I am presently attempting (when time allows) to put my library into it. I only have 181 out of 3000 in there, so it will be a while.

I like it because it connects you to others libraries that read similar subjects. That allows you to see texts you might not have been aware of, as well as socialize over books. As a bibliophile, I enjoy it.

Any other Library Thing users out there?

Labels: , ,

posted by Unknown @ 10:43 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ben thomas
Photobucket

previous thoughts
links
blogs I read
archives
stuff