Photobucket

quote of note
“The nature of a paradigm is such that it cannot change unless it is replaced" - Sarah Sumner
nehemiah project
Photobucket

from my library
online biblical study resources
worthy endeavors
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Mosaic
This is going to be a mosaic of thoughts:

I am infatuated with books...I love them...almost too much.

I hate administrative work.

For some reason, I am not as into sports this year as I used to be....I wonder if I am growing up?

My son Will is going through a "daddy phase" where all he wants is me...and I love it.

I have a beautiful wife, and she is much too good to me.

I am not a very good friend, I don't call enough, or email enough or reach out enough.

I have been feeling down in the dumps lately, and I am not sure why.

I am an evangelical Christian and yet I am more excited about the election of Barack Obama than any other election I can remember.

I think I am a pacifist.

I can't seem to bring myself to watch Family Guy, even though my sister thinks it is the best show on TV.

I don't think I rely enough on the Holy Spirit in my life.

I have found that I grow a good beard...despite what April says.

I like to eat.

I don't blog enough.

Labels:

posted by Unknown @ 12:31 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 11/13/2008 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you do grow a good beard

     
  • At 11/14/2008 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ditto...great beard. And, you've watched Family Guy twice at our house now and laughed through the whole thing!!! Last, but not least, if you are ever feeling down in the dumps, chances are I know how you're feeling, so gimme a call!!!

    Love you...big brother.

     
  • At 11/20/2008 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    One more thought for your mosaic...the pic you have on here just looks plain weird. Why is your head so tall?

     
  • At 11/21/2008 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it is kinda stretchy

     
  • At 4/23/2009 3:56 PM, Blogger Ty said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 4/23/2009 3:57 PM, Blogger Ty said…

    I can't grow a beard, but remove that and I again think we might have been separated at birth! I read this a long time ago, but didn't comment but I kept thinking that it could have been written about me, so thus the comment months later!
    ~Ty

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ben thomas
Photobucket

previous thoughts
links
blogs I read
archives
stuff