Photobucket

quote of note
“The nature of a paradigm is such that it cannot change unless it is replaced" - Sarah Sumner
nehemiah project
Photobucket

from my library
online biblical study resources
worthy endeavors
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
A Bad Blogger

Yes I have been a bad blogger. My friend Josh reminds me of this. But, I have needed some time away from this cyber journal. Now, after my virtual vacation is over, I will try to be more regular. I am done placing expectation for myself (once a week, month, etc.), and I will write when I write. Not that many are reading anymore anyway, but the faithful friends will still check in.

As many of you know I am now pastoring a church plant/restart in Avon Indiana. Avon is a suburb of Indianapolis. This keeps me busy as I am also continuing to do the hospice chaplaincy thing.

I will be posting here and on our church blog www.avonwesleyanchurch.blogspot.com .

So, as I get back into it, I welcome participation and conversation.

pax
posted by Unknown @ 12:38 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ben thomas
Photobucket

previous thoughts
links
blogs I read
archives
stuff