Photobucket

quote of note
“The nature of a paradigm is such that it cannot change unless it is replaced" - Sarah Sumner
nehemiah project
Photobucket

from my library
online biblical study resources
worthy endeavors
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Anabaptist theology and John Woolman

I am not sure why, if it is the political season or the evolution of some of my social theories and theology, but I am finding myself more and more attracted to Anabaptist theology. Whether be John Howard Yoder, Menno Simons, or newly discovered for me, John Woolman.

John Woolman was a Quaker whose abolitionist views and practices preceded many of the well known abolitionists in the colonies and in England. As he was just recently introduced to me, I introduce him to you. Check him out here.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Unknown @ 8:12 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ben thomas
Photobucket

previous thoughts
links
blogs I read
archives
stuff