Photobucket

quote of note
“The nature of a paradigm is such that it cannot change unless it is replaced" - Sarah Sumner
nehemiah project
Photobucket

from my library
online biblical study resources
worthy endeavors
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Faith - A Poem
It's there I know it
at least I think I know it
I know it has grown
despite my lack of feeding it
it searchs for food
searches for nourishment
showing great resilience
taking the little it's been given
it survives
it does not recieve enough
but it gives everything
its roots are deep
growing around and through
the concrete of doubt
reaching sunlight
giving blooms of hope
beauty flowering
in the midst of weeds
at times it seems distant
even separate from me
yet I am reminded
I'm not feeding it
its feeding me

- ben thomas

Labels: , ,

posted by Unknown @ 10:47 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8/14/2008 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love your stuff, bro. We should consider putting together a poetry book, invite others to contribute, and see what comes of it!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ben thomas
Photobucket

previous thoughts
links
blogs I read
archives
stuff