Photobucket

quote of note
“The nature of a paradigm is such that it cannot change unless it is replaced" - Sarah Sumner
nehemiah project
Photobucket

from my library
online biblical study resources
worthy endeavors
Thursday, January 10, 2008
10 Things about me that I wish were not true.
We all have moments when we are down ourselves. Well I am having one, so...why not blog about it. Here are 10 things about me that I wish were not true. (In no specific order)

1. I spend too much time being "entertained".
2. I often spend money that I don't need to spend.
3. I can be selfish with my time.
4. I am way to "undisciplined" in many different areas.
5. I read too many books at one time. (often not finishing one of them)
6. I am always looking at that dag blasted greener grass on the other side of that easily jumped fence.
7. I am a day dreamer.
8. I am easily distracted.
9. I am enfatuated with food.
10. I pray way too little.

There...I wish I could say that made me feel better, but it didn't. Oh well.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Unknown @ 9:41 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1/10/2008 9:13 PM, Blogger Miles said…

    I hear ya, man. I've found recently that sometimes the grass in and around that fence in our yard would be much greener if we'd stop trampling it while trying to look over the other side.

    Here's to stepping back....

     
  • At 1/16/2008 1:08 PM, Blogger Lenny Luchetti said…

    It's amazing how what we deem to be personal struggles are actually more corporate in nature. I resonate with several of these...but I won't say which ones!!!

    Love and prayers!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ben thomas
Photobucket

previous thoughts
links
blogs I read
archives
stuff