Photobucket

quote of note
“The nature of a paradigm is such that it cannot change unless it is replaced" - Sarah Sumner
nehemiah project
Photobucket

from my library
online biblical study resources
worthy endeavors
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
I Blame the Baby
I haven't posted in a while, mainly because my wife had our second son, July 18th, 2007, and we have not had much sleep or time. Our new son is named William Blair Thomas (we will call him Will) and he and mom are doing well. I will get back to it at some point.
posted by Unknown @ 1:44 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8/08/2007 9:38 PM, Blogger Miles said…

    Blame it on the rain. Wonder who wrote that lyric, Milli or Vanilli?

    Glad to see ya on here.

     
  • At 8/21/2007 10:02 AM, Blogger Roy said…

    Congrats on the new arrival. Believe it or not, you will wistfully look back on these days.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ben thomas
Photobucket

previous thoughts
links
blogs I read
archives
stuff