Photobucket

quote of note
“The nature of a paradigm is such that it cannot change unless it is replaced" - Sarah Sumner
nehemiah project
Photobucket

from my library
online biblical study resources
worthy endeavors
Thursday, March 05, 2009
Love of Good Weather

Well, it feels like Spring today in Indiana. I love when the weather begins to break. It reminds me that there was a reason for Winter. I have a friend that lives in Phoenix and he says they have 2 seasons, Heaven and Hell. Although I envy him through the Winter time, it is the beauty of Spring that I get to throw it back in his face. You see, if you don't go through Winter, you don't appreciate Spring. Spring reminds us that we need Winter.

That is the same in life. We have "wintertimes" where things seem bleek and endless, but it is in those times that we begin to be prepared for the "springtimes". It is because of those times that we are able to really appreciate the "springtimes". If you are walking through winter, don't give up, spring is coming. It is promised.
posted by Unknown @ 9:37 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3/05/2009 11:53 PM, Blogger Miles said…

    i'm a big fan of Spring, but not the multiple sinus infections i got when it came.

    love,

    your friend in PHX (weather currently heavenly, with a 99% chance of hell in a month and a half)

    :)

     
  • At 3/06/2009 8:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    there has to be some spiritual analogy to sinus infections as well...give me time.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ben thomas
Photobucket

previous thoughts
links
blogs I read
archives
stuff