Photobucket

quote of note
“The nature of a paradigm is such that it cannot change unless it is replaced" - Sarah Sumner
nehemiah project
Photobucket

from my library
online biblical study resources
worthy endeavors
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Addiction to self.

"I hear addicts talk about the shakes and panic attacks and the highs and lows of resisting their haibit, and to some degree I understand them because I have had habits of my own, but no drug is so powerful as the drug of self. No rut in the mind is so deep as the one that says 'I am the World, the world belongs to me, all people are characters in my play.' There is no addiction so powerful as self-addiction." - Donald Miller, Blue Like Jazz

posted by Unknown @ 5:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ben thomas
Photobucket

previous thoughts
links
blogs I read
archives
stuff