Photobucket

quote of note
“The nature of a paradigm is such that it cannot change unless it is replaced" - Sarah Sumner
nehemiah project
Photobucket

from my library
online biblical study resources
worthy endeavors
Monday, April 12, 2010
Stopping to Listen
I don't think I am the only one that needs to listen. We are a people surrounded by sounds. The sounds of hectic schedules, the noise of constant movement, the buzz of endless deadlines, and the hum of the busy life. I can't stop now...too much to do. What will happen if I slow down? Will it keep turning if I am not moving? Yet, when I stop,  I can barely hear that small still voice, "slow down, listen to me, spend time with me, it will be worth it."
posted by Unknown @ 10:15 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ben thomas
Photobucket

previous thoughts
links
blogs I read
archives
stuff