Photobucket

quote of note
“The nature of a paradigm is such that it cannot change unless it is replaced" - Sarah Sumner
nehemiah project
Photobucket

from my library
online biblical study resources
worthy endeavors
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Psalm 27:14 Waiting on the Lord
Read this passage this morning:

Psalm 27:14
"Wait for the Lord;
be strong, and let your heart take
courage;
wait for the Lord!

Why is it so hard to wait for God? I feel like I have been waiting for some resolution in a few areas in my life. Not that these things are going to kill me, but I feel that God is close to answering, to coming through, and then...he doesn't. At least not in the way I think. Not even in any way. So....my thoughts are that God is having me wait.

The thing about waiting is, it takes faith. Maybe thats why I don't want to wait, because I don't have the faith I should in God. Shouldn't "wait" be a good enough answer for me if I trust God? If I trust God to care for me I would know that when he has me wait it is for a purpose, for my own good, for something better than I have pictured or planned for. Yet, here I sit, waiting and hating it. God increase my faith in you.

Labels: , ,

posted by Unknown @ 8:47 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ben thomas
Photobucket

previous thoughts
links
blogs I read
archives
stuff